Follow these simple steps to configure your Prestashop site to automatically collect customer feedback and grow your company's online reputation.
Step 1: Locate your registered email address and Token on the TrustedCompany Dashboard
To integrate this plugin, you will need your TrustedCompany registered email address and Token, which would act as credentials to use the plugin. This information can be found on the TrustedCompany Dashboard by following the below steps:
- Login to TrustedCompany Dashboard
- Go to ‘Account’ scroll towards ‘E-mail address’ section to find your registered email address.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to the ‘API’ section to find your 32 characters ‘Token’
Step 2: Download and install the plugin
To download the PrestaShop Plugin click here
- Login to your PrestaShop Dashboard
- Goto -> Modules and Services -> Modules and Services
- At the top right-hand corner of the page click on 'Add a new module'
- Upload the zip file you downloaded from Step 2
- Search for the module name 'TrustedCompany' and click on Install
Step 3: Configure the plugin
- Click on 'Configure' button next to the Plugin
- Enter your API token and Registered Email Address which was located using Step 1
- Under Invitation Trigger click on 'After Shipment' and click on 'Save'
Please refer to the below video for more information
Once the configuration is completed, the next step would be to test the plugin by placing or shipping a test order.
Might you have any further issues feel free to reach out to our technical support team.