Turn your unhappy customers into your happy promoters using our Mediation tool. Here's a step-by-step guide:
1. When a customer leaves a 1 or 2 star review, they will have an option to be contacted by you to resolve their issue OR post their review as it is. The Mediation process will be triggered when the customer chooses to get contacted by you.
NOTE: The Mediation period lasts for 14 days during which the customer review will not be published on your business profile page.
2. Once the Mediation process is triggered, you will receive an email notification
3. Next, log into your TrustedCompany business account and click on 'Mediation' under the Reviews tab. Over here you will get an overview of all your open and closed mediations as well as the number of days left for all your open mediations. Reviews with the least time left to mediate will be displayed at the top.
4. The next step is for you to appoint an Assignee to your Mediation case. This is the person that will reach out to your customer and handle the issue with their order. You can do this by selecting an Assignee from the drop down menu on your Mediation case.
5. There are many ways the Assignee can reach out to the customer i.e. via phone call, SMS or email. All Assignee activities need to be logged into the system to make sure anyone having access to your business account are aware of the communication taking place between the Assignee and your customer. Assignee's can log in their activity by clicking on the open mediation case and selecting their activity from the drop down menu on the top right.
6. Once the Assignee and customer come to an agreement, you will have the choice to send 3 reminder emails over the course of the 14 day period in order to remind the customer to change their review based on the transpired agreement. These reminders must be sent within a 24 hours span from one another. To send a reminder, select the 'Send reminder' option from the same dropdown menu on the mediation case.
7. The customer will receive an email notification and will have the chance to edit their review response
8. Once the customer has responded, you can mark your Mediation case as resolved by selecting the 'Mark mediation as resolved' option from the dropdown menu on the mediation case and you’re good to go!