Get a head start on your review collection by inviting all your past customers!
1. Create a spreadsheet of your past customers in the following format:
Column A: Customer's Email Address
Column B: Name of Customer
Column C: Customer's Order ID
2. Go to the Reviews tab and select 'Email Template for Invite Past Customers'.
3. Edit the email template to your liking and press 'Save'.
DO NOT remove the content in the square brackets ([Customer] [Company]) even if you are changing the language. DO NOT change or remove anything from the Review Link (blue link in the email body).
4. Send a test email to yourself for a final check.
5. Go back to the Reviews tab and click on 'Invite Past Customers'.
6. Upload your past customers' spreadsheet.
Validate your data by making sure all the names, email addresses and order ID's inputted are in the correct place and click 'Next'.
7. Choose your sender's email address, fill in your email subject and have one last look at the email template you created.
NOTE: You have the option to create as many email templates as you wish. These templates help you tailor your communication to your targeted customer bases.
8. Click 'Send to Customers' and have your review request on its way to your past customers!