Keep things simple and easy by automating your review collection process.
There are two ways you can collect customer feedback automatically i.e. by using the BCC function and by using alternatives to BCC. Here's how you can setup the ACF feature using both ways.
Setup Instructions - Using BCC
1. Go to the Reviews tab and select 'Email Template for Automatic Customer Feedback'
2. Edit the email template to your liking and press 'Save'. DO NOT remove the content in the square brackets ([Customer] [Company]) even if you are changing the language.Try to personalise your email as much as possible e.g. edit the tone & voice to suit your company's communication style and include your company logo in the email header, just like the example below.
3. Send a test email to yourself just to verify the look & feel and contents of the email
4. Go back to the main page under the Review tab and click on 'Automatic Customer Feedback'
5. Click on ‘Standard Guide’ to obtain your TrustedCompany unique email to BCC all order confirmations to. If your system does not allow for the BCC of order confirmations, please contact your Account Manager or email our Tech Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Complete your test order and you are good to go!
NOTE: If you don not wish to set up an Automated Customer Feedback system, you can opt for Unique Links. The Unique Link is an invitation link for consumers to post reviews. Each of these links are unique to specific customer-company interactions. Get in touch with your Account Manager or click here for more information.
Setup Instructions - Alternatives to BCC
There are 4 alternative options available to you if your system does not allow for the BCC of order confirmations.
Option 1: Use Opencart and WooComerce Plugins
If you are unable to BCC TrustedCompany.com, you can use our Opencart or WooCommerce plugins to use our Automatic Customer Feedback feature. These plugins allow you to collect customer reviews automatically by BCC-ing us in all your order confirmations so our system is able to pick up the necessary data needed to invite your customers to leave a review.
Option 2: Use an API (only available for specific TrustedCompany plans)
As another alternative, you can use a Key to securely send customer order details and emails to our API. By default, this Key will not be generated for each user automatically.
Get in touch with our Tech Support Team at email@example.com to generate your unique Key.
Option 3: Send a Parallel Copy of the 'Order Delivered' email
As a third option, you can send a parallel copy of the customer Order Delivered email to system_XXXXX@inbound.trustedcompany.com with the following tag in place in the body of the email:
<!-- TC: FullName,Email,OrderNumber →
This tag is placed only once. For every new email assigned to a new customer, these three variables are changed automatically. Therefore, make sure your relevant tech staff understands that the above tag does not need to be added in as a static text, rather, it would need to be replaced with the format of the FullName, Email and OrderNumber, variables that you use in your system.
Option 4: Forward the 'Order Delivered' email
The last option you can use is to forward a separate email to us once your customers make a purchase at your online store. Remember to include the above mentioned tag in your HTML email template containing the customer's full name, email address and order number so our system is able to identify and locate the information.
For more information on any of the options above, get in touch with our Tech Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you in setting up the ACF feature.