Review Extensions provide you with an extra line of space beneath your normal standard text ad. You can use this space to share your customer reviews.
With Review Extensions you can:
- Make your ads larger and more visible
- Improve click-through-rates (CTRs) by up to 66%
- Have an increased opportunity to convince a search engine user to click through
How can I setup my TrustedCompany reviews using Review Extensions?
Review extensions are limited to the Search Network with Display Select - All features as well as the Search Network only - All features campaign types. Here's how you can setup review extensions for your TrustedCompany reviews as told by Google Support:
- Sign in to your AdWords account
- Click on the Campaigns tab
- On the left-side navigation, choose the campaign you would like to add the review to
- Click the Ad extensions tab
- From the View drop-down menu, choose Review Extensions
- Click Account extension and then click the + Extension button
- To create a new review, click the + New review button at the bottom of the window (You can also add an existing review to your campaign by clicking the arrow next to the review you want to add)
- In the “New review” window, select the “Format” of the review, either “Paraphrased” or “Exact quote.”
- Write the paraphrased or quoted review in the “Text” field and the name of the review’s source in the “Source” field. Remember, you are limited to no more than 67 characters for these two fields combined.
- Include the URL of the web page where the review can be found in the “Source URL” field. The Source URL must match the Source name.
- Click Save
- The new review will appear in the window under “Selected reviews.” Click Save.