Turn your unhappy customers into your happy promoters using our mediation tool. Click here to find out how it works.
Step-by-Step Instructions After Mediation is Triggered
1. Log into your TrustedCompany business account.
2. Click on 'Mediation' under the Reviews tab.
NOTE: Over here you will get an overview of all your open and closed mediations as well as the number of days left for all your open mediations. Reviews with the least time left to mediate will be displayed at the top.
3. Appoint an Assignee to your mediation case from the drop down menu under the Assignee column.
NOTE: This is the person who will be in charge of reaching out to your customer and handling the issue with their order.
4. Assignee to reach out to the customer via the available options i.e. phone call, SMS or email.
5. Assignee to log in their customer outreach activity by clicking on the mediation case and selecting their activity from the drop down menu on the top right.
NOTE: All Assignee outreach activities need to be logged into the system to make sure anyone having access to your business account are aware of the communication taking place between the Assignee and your customer.
6.Once the customer issue is taken care of, click the 'Send reminder' option from the same dropdown menu to send your first email to your customer reminding them that they can modify their review since their issue has been taken care of.
NOTE: You have the option to send three reminder emails over the course of the 14 day period. These reminders must be sent within a 24 hours span from one another.
7. Your customer will receive an email notification informing them that they can change their review response.
8. Once your customer has responded, click the 'Mark mediation as resolved' option from the dropdown menu and you’re good to go!