Seller Ratings are an automated extension displayed next to your AdWords ads that help you stand out from your competition. They give your ads a visual dimension that lets your customers know how trusted and reputable your business is on a star rating scale of 1-5.
With Google Seller Ratings you can:
- Increase your AdWords click-through rate (CTR) by 17% on average
- Increase the ranking of your AdWords against competitors
- Lead to a higher quality score, which decreases your cost per click (CPC)
- Help consumers identify trustworthy shops to buy from
- Drive more qualified leads to your site
Read all you need to know in our exclusive Seller Ratings guide.
How can I setup my TrustedCompany reviews with Google Seller Ratings?
- First of all, you need to make sure your composite rating (aka TrustScore) is at 3.5 or above and you have collected a minimum of 150 reviews within the past 12 months.
- Secondly, Seller Ratings are available on selected Google domains therefore you will need to create your AdWords ads on either of the following:
- Thirdly, your campaign type should be “Search Network with Display Select”, “Search & Display Networks” or “Search Network only”
- That's all! Now you can enjoy your Google ads in bright colors and boost your CTR!